Friday, December 5, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

The first gift of Christmas...
It is a Christmas Miracle for any of you who know me (I am not really a dog lover to say the least) but we got a puppy for Christmas. We got her now (they would've kept her until Christmas but she is really cute and Mark wanted to get her now!) Her name is Gingerbread and she is an 8 week old Poo-chi!










And we decorated the Christmas Tree...





We took Christmas Pictures...


And we saw the Christmas Bear at Pottery Barn Kids ...

And Santa's parade...(the nice elf there made us balloon reindeer ears!)


TIS THE SEASON...
We hope you are having a fun one!

5 comments:

k.young said...

Cute post Sister. How was your first night with Ginger? :)
I love the sepia pictures of decorating the tree.

Angie said...

What a cute puppy!!!
Great looking tree and I love the antlers.

Amy said...

Oh what fun you are going to have with your new puppy. My kids are dying for another dog, um let me think about it................................................NOT until we have a fenced backyard. (SSSHHH don't tell them that I'm hoping that won't happen for awhile, hee hee)! Darling pics, looks like you've had a lot of fun already.

Hey thanks so so much for your sweet words, you will never know how much they mean. You are the best. Thinking of you guys, love me.

Jen said...

She's so cute I want to put her in my pocket. I'm so shocked that you guys have a dog now....in fact I think it may be very cold in a very hot place now ;)

Leslie said...

I can't believe you got a puppy! Wow! What a Christmas present for the kids!